Academic Committee of European Council on International Relations make the decision to award one of the highest European cultural and political distinctions to H.E. Emamoli Rahmon, President of Tajikistan
A public séance of the Academic Committee of European Council on International Relations took place at the headquarters of European Council on International Relations .
On this session it was make public the decision of the Academic Committee of European Council on International Relations to award one of the highest European cultural and political distinctions to H.E. Emamoli Rahmon, President of Tajikistan.
In rare ceremony, members of academic core, intellectuals and political leaders witnessed the signing ceremony of the Official Decree no. 648 establishing the awarding of LEADER OF XXI CENTURY – INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION TITLE to President of Tajikistan – H.E. Emomali Rahmon .
On this occasion professor dr. Anton Caragea, President of European Council on International Relations, held a short speech about the meanings of this important event: This title is seldom awarded and only after a very carefully examination, as the receivers are leaders of the century, there work all thou concentrated in a year is reflecting decades of actions and achievements with positive influence over peoples and countries. Plus we have to defend not only the prize prestige but also the importance of our European Council on International Relations an institution , considered this year as the second in importance Institute of International Relations in the world.
Among the reasons leading to awarding LEADER OF XXI CENTURY AWARD to President Emomali Rahmon the Academic Committee of European Council on International Relations has taken under consideration the following :
– Promoting internal unity of Tajikistan , combating corruption, and promoting respect for human dignity, clean governance and free media and supporting the construction of the edifice of democracy in Tajikistan with human rights, assured liberties and social justice and protection program`s .
– Constructing a sustainable economic growth in Tajikistan , a rapid economic development and the construction of a solid free market economy based in the same time on the correct income distribution and with a highly development of social protection sectors.
– The continuous development of social base of Tajik people by investing in health and education sectors , investment and support that is responding to the most sacred and untouchable human rights such as the right to health ,education and productive life.
– Promoting Tajikistan environmental protection and historical Dushanbe resurgence and promoting economic cooperation with European Union are excellent endeavor’s that support the future of Tajikistan.
– The continuous development and protection of cultural and historical patrimony of Tajik people, the transformation of Dushanbe in the pivotal connection center between Europe and Asia and in a light-house of development for the entire region.
– Continuously supporting peace and security on world stage and in the
Central Asia region by important and internationally resounding actions such as transforming Tajikistan in a secure state, with safe borders.
The public séance of the Academic Committee of European Council on International Relations took place at the headquarters of European Council on International Relations